For a brand new conference the interest in C++ on Sea already has been phenomenal! As we posted recently we had over 100 submissions to our Call for Speakers - way ahead of expectations - and they include some really great names. We also have enough newer speakers in the pool that I'm sure we'll be able to put together a balanced and well rounded programme when we complete the initial reviews in early September.
Amongst those that have heard of us the interest is definitely there, for which we are very grateful.
But we want to reach even more people - and that's where you come in. We'd like you to tweet about the conference. You can say anything you like (in keeping with our Code of Conduct) - as long as you include the following:
- give at least one reason you'd like to attend
- mention the @cpponsea account (but not as the first word, or else no-one else will see it)
- a link to this post (please use the news item url, rather than the general news page)
- invite others to try and win, too
- must be a new tweet, not a retweet. Retweets are ok, of course, if you don't want to enter into the draw.
We'll collect the tweets up until midnight (London time) on Friday 24th August, then randomly select one to award a free ticket to. (If you win and you've already purchased a ticket we'll either refund you or you can transfer it to someone else, if you like).